Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Go ahead fringe the shirt

I was feeling creative yesterday so I decided to cut my top I got at Target for 4.00 dollars score!!!! 
I kept looking at all these higend tops looking like this and said hello so easy!!!.
1. sheers ,tunic top, and hands.
2. Cut top about one inch in width and about 7 inches in lengh or how ever high u wanna go. starting on one side going all the way to the middle. STOP.
3.next go to the other side and repeat the second step work your way to meet it to the middle. They will meet there.
4. now give those loose strings a good pull down.  Each one at a time.
5 that's its u are set.



2 comments:

  1. I love what you did. I wanted to purchase something like this, but may as well just cut up an old shirt/cheaper shirt! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...