Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things Im loving...

Im really really loving asymmetrical pieces right now .... well i guess I've always had a thing for them after all my hair has been like that for about almost 3 years. Anyway I just feel they look so sexy and are so flirty. I just got my hands on this pretty baby from  http://inlovewithfashion.com/ You can add tights or thigh highs boots whatever you like and your look is complete. also, fur vest and coats just like Rachel Zoe would say "I Die!!!" I love them. oh my gosh if only i could've gotten my hands on the versace for H&M one darn it!!! and of course my beloved Jeffrey Campbell if only i could win the lottery I would have a stash of them shoes all over my closet OMG why do they do this to me i just cant keep up!!! UGH!!! oh well time to save up my pennies again. What are you loving at the moment??? till next time dolls xoxox love and eyelashcurlers~











1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...