Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All Winged Out.


 did this look for work with the amazing Gareth Pugh lashes i do adore them it was so funny so many people were stopping to stare at my cazy eyes. i was the only crazy one wearing them lol but hey its ART!! anyway, i did get home and we went to do some balck friday shopping and of course  the hubby and I didnt want the lashes on so i took them of but left the make up on.




all mac except foundation
things i used
base painterly
blacktrack and feline to winged out he liner carbon on to
a little bit of shadowy lady and skecth to blend
liner on bottom
winged out
stacked lashes

cheeks- contour sun power cheeks -buff
face -estee lauder dw
mac -prolonger concealer nw35 and nc30
mac- msf med dark and msf med

mac- lips for work rebel with nightmoth
mac-later toned down with shygirl and on the scene


]








7 comments:

  1. I love the look! You sure rocked it girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing on you!!!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Its a very edgy look! I like it!!

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing LOOK :)I am yet to play around with that winged inner liner...it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!amazing make up! So beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous I am glad I found your blog through my girl Blanca1018 nice makeup and photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...