Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2010

REVLON PhotoReady.

Im always trying new foundations. Im use to buying department store high-end makeup/foundation,but lately Ive been trying alot of drugstore makeup I have to say I love this foundation. I am cheating on my nars sheer glow! Im so sorry nars.... anyway. Im one to love full coverage. so what I is I use a concealer first the MUFE corrector under my eyes and concealer on my nose a bit and my upper lip and where i think i need more coverage. then i stipple the foundation with my 130 brush and blend away. then i use bobby brown and mac select moister concealer under my eyes i use 2 powders on my face mac mineralized powder in medium plus and medium dark.one to highlight my areas nose under my eyes abd where the light hit my face. then the other powder on the rest of my face. For reference i got 08 golden beige im MAC NC40. i will totally recomend this foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...