Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Organizing My Closet

Ok so here we go again back to sharing my closet with my hubby! Us girls have way to much stuff so we have to do stuff to make sure it fits just right. I fixed to closet bout 5 times just to get it right. I like to color coordinate my closet just makes it easier for me. I also got a target storage drawer. i put all my tanks and short and leggings in there i got an old shelf and just decided to just fold my jeans and put them there it make it super easy for me to find them. It's also a great divider from my side to my hubby's side. I hung my scarfs and belts right on top of my jeans. I put  my handbags and my winter boots on top of my side of the closet. Also try to make sure everything is facing you like your bags , shoes boxes etc.I swear i need more space but i guess for now i have to accommodate to what i have. so for us girls having to share our closet here are some ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...