Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Favorite Nude lipsticks

Who does'nt love nude lipsticks ...right we all do! We are always looking for the perfect one and of course what looks good one one person will look good one everyone. I always got asked that question when I worked at MAC. I want a nude lip or the kardahian lip.... and sometimes it can be tricky. So here are my top picks.  My rule of thumb is always use a lipliner a bit darker to add a little hint of color just to add a pop.
my go to glosses for these are c-thru all time fave since i was 16 and fashion whim or boybait not  pictured but very similar to fashion whim and my all time fave lipiner spice!!! or have to have it uhmazing!!!!
                                                  love and eyelashcurlers~



starting from darker color
freckletone
velvet teddy
fleshpot (macpro)
peachstock (macpro)
gaga 2





1 comment:

  1. So pretty! All such perfect shades for the season!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...