Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Katy Perry lashes by eylure

Hey dolls. I was dying to try these babies. And as most of you know, I no longer live in O.C. I live in the middle of nowhere. Haha! Anyway I went back this weekend and went to Ulta and picked them up. They have a few to choose from but of course I chose the thicker ones  I think its the "oh my " the double stacked ones.!!!!I have to tell you I really do love them! They are a bit stiff but of course they have to be when they are thick like that. I did have to cut mine to size and bend mine a little while the glue is getting tacky that's is the key when you work with a thick band bend when still wet. They look amazing and I love them. Over all a give them thumbs up!!!  Thanks for stopping by
Love and eyelashcurles~







2 comments:

  1. I love! Rarely do I wear eyelashes, but these look so pretty. I would wear them for sure. You are GORGEOUS, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, they are freakin gorgeous!! I'm not even a Katy Perry fan or anything but wow! Those lashes are just so full & so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...