Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update On ME.

Hello My lovelies!!!! how are you all. im so so sorry ive been aways for so long ive tried to be here in and out but my sickness has taken a toll on me. For the past 3 months I've had migranes none stop every single day. my husband way gone all the month of june and i figured its was probably stress but it wasnt. i beagn to think its was a tsomething more serious because I couldnt even sleep the pain was so horrible.my family began to worry. I ended up in the emergency room 3 times but all i got was a shot and came home the same way. I got a cat scan and a mri of the brain . (they pretty much checked out my brain and checked to see if everything is normal) Thanks goodness it is. Im seeing a new neurologist which he is great. he took me of my medication because it was causing rebound headaches  and gave me some new ones to try out. also. I have the worst case of migranes and i will be getting "BOTOX" for them. Ive heard great things about this treatment. Im starting to get back on track now that on of my old meds. im now hoping for a miracle. now all i need if for my darn ears to stop popping so much and I'll be good. so if you all suffer from migranes and need more info. message me. thanks to my faithful followers love you all xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...