Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maybelline fit me foundation

Hello pretties I'm going to review this foundation. I really wanted to love it but unfortunately it wasn't for me. I tried it 4 times different ways using diff brushes n the blender but nope it wasn't for me. I feel it more like a tinted moisterizer rather than a foundation. No coverage whatsoever yeah u can build it up but then it will  feel like its caked on after putting on tons on. I tried mixing it with estee lauder dw  mac foundations among other foundations but it just didn't work. It is very dewy n has a beautiful sheen to it  n the price is great but I wish it had more coverage if u all have any tips on how to use it let me know hope this was helpful to u all xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...