Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kat Von D concealer

I heard great things bout this concealer but I was not impressed at all it really doesnt do much for the price n if u have dark brown undereye circles like myself this will leave u with a grey cast even if u use a correctors I tried using mufe, mac, erase paste corrects , with if but it still didn't do much for reference I use nw 30 sometimes nw 35 in concealer.  The coverage is okay but I think any concealer can do the job if not better. I will say its not drying its pretty satin n I  do have dry under eyes for now I'm sticking to my pro long ,studio finish n my bobby brown. If u all have used it n know how to work it let me know. I got the color tan for reference xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...