Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Litas

Hello Pretties, so if you all follow me on twitter then you all know how much i love Jeffrey Campbell. My hubby got me my early Bday present and yes i got my Litas!!!! I searched everywhere  for my size and finally after 2 days of searching they got a stock of my size at shopnastygal.com (jumped for joy!!!!)you all have to go to that website it's mind-blowing they have such amazing shoes and clothes!!!! the shipping was amazing. I ordered them on Mon. and bam! I received them Weds that week uber fast! plus free shipping. really!!!! i seriously couldnt be happier with  shopnastygal.com .  thanks so so much. I have to say they are comfy but after standing and doing makeup for 6 hours i have to say i got pretty tired but i love them and got alot of compliments on them and also they are ture to size. these are a definite a staple piece Now these are a little on the pricey side 176.00 inclding the tax. so i did  find some look alikes and i did fall for the beige ones at gojane.com for 38.95 and I must say great website too love the shoes there and the clothes and the prices are amazing!!!!. so many to choose from!!! 











 look for less gojane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...