Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Foundations

Lets talks foundations. Im always out on the look for the perfect flawess look that we all want!!!We see one thing on YouTube and on TV or somehwere in GLAMOUR MAG. and we go out at get it ASAP!!!! well  Im one of those gals!!! Here a little run down of what I like and what I dont really like and this is just my opinion, also, heres a little tip from me; b4 you go get it ask for a sample of it and try it specially if the foundation is pricey make sure you really love it and youre happy with it. Also what is gonna work great on once person may not work on you.  hope this will help some of you.  for refrence. Im a MAC NC 40 Im gonna start with my top number 1 choice of foundation.

01. NARS Sheer glow i love this one in Barcelona. i have no words for its its my fav foundation i also have the Syracruse and right now im mixing that one with my Revlon Photo Ready DREAM!!!!
02. REVLON PHOTO READY!!!! # O8 and like i said i mix it with my NARS so so pretty!!!
03. MAC studio sculpt in NC 40 but  I recently got a sample of NW40 and i really love it it warms up my
skin stone and looks so pretty.
04. MAC studio fix NC 40 if you add care blend oils ahhh to die for i love it!!!
05. MUFE matte velvette+ i use to really like this but i havent used it in a while
06.ILamasqua too thick and not the right color kinda chalky
07 MAC face and body to light coverage for my liking
08 MAC full coverage nw30 its like a big huge concealer. not a fan use it as a concealer instead
09. Maybelline smooth mouse. im trying to like this like everyone but i just cant its just not for me. to to oily and not long wear.
10. Vichy corrector foundation oily and chalky yuck no!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...