Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mini Haul. BEBE/VS/GYMBOREE/CRAZY8'S

This Past week Ive been doing Nothing but a bit of shopping. I love nice things but at a great prices. I love to bargain shop I mean who doesnt right! Last Sat. during my lunch break there were having a 29 dollar sale at BEBE so i stopped by and got this really cute cold shoulder racerback top it look so cute and great for work! I went to VS for there semi annual sale which is still going on now. great prices for great bras i got one that makes me looks like I got  implants lol and couple of other things even there lotions and stuff 75% of wow!

Now for my kids i love Gymbboree and Crazy8's just opened which is also like Gymboree but i bit cheaper. well anyways i bought my boys some clothes at great prices for all the mommas out there. great prices for great clothes. I spent like 60 dollars for everything plus i got dollars in cash buck so i can use them in July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...